Saturday, April 25, 2009

fashion show opening gala

1st time experience to be an official photographer for 1 utama Fashion show opening gala. for the photographer podium was full of photographer and videographer, i had to stand below them to shoot the opening model catwalk show. I shoot them with my a100 with 50mm f1.4 (the only sony lens which it's the requirement) along with my DIY wireless flash bracket oso. when i was shooting. those female photographer who stand high above me was keep complaining about my flash bracket was blocking them. I was wondering how tall they really are when the podium stairs like 40cm above where i was standing. Still i oledi cant get a nice spot to shoot, still those people are keep complaining........ >.<"
the fashion board










invitation only~










those irritating so called photographer










some shots before the show was started










she was gorgeous!!
































































funny host with funky and awesome background equalizer

No comments: