Saturday, July 3, 2010

Holiday trip to Melbourne (hanging around) #1

After a rough final from my first semester in UTAS, finally it ends and I already packed and leave this bored town and head to the city- Melbourne for my holiday trip and visit my friends. I stayed at my friend's place for 2 weeks until I moved on to Brisbane to visit my brother and collect my new MacBook Pro which he bring over from Malaysia.

I stay at my friend's house for couples of days and follow him to RMIT for his final while I take a visit to RMIT environment.
The state library
Photobucket









We go shopping at the Chadstone shopping mall, a huge double storey shopping mall was the biggest in the mainland.
Photobucket









endless walkway~
Photobucket








transparent sunroof.
Photobucket









A nice design that not easy to outdated.
Photobucket









after the shopping mall, we bought ingredient and head back for barbecue.
Photobucket









we use the free barbecue area provided in the residential area
Photobucket









ready to barbecue~
Photobucket










marinated chicken wings
Photobucket









vegetarian stick
Photobucket









applied with thai sauce
Photobucket








after chicken wing, sausage then. because we are starving and too busy to enjoy the meal while suffer in the cold weather, I stopped shooting while my hand full of oil.
Photobucket










at my friend's house, we playing around his 3D model for his submission.
Photobucket









by using LED LENSER,we play the B&W and the shadow effect to show the texture patterns.
Photobucket









different angle shows the different perspective view from the model
Photobucket









front elevation shots
Photobucket








upper elevation
Photobucket

No comments: