Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Back to Launceston

Quite a time didn't upload my photo blog. Rough time to find a place to stay when get back to this desolated place. Luckily some nice Singaporean girls allow me to crash in their dining room XD. Dun ask me why. I just remember my blog and need to squeeze out some time in order to keep my blog alive.. lucky my partner help me thou. I already been 4 weeks in Launceston. I upload compilation of my photoz from some free time to attend some event or just snapping when I holding a camera...
Went to this Festivale happen in the City Park.
Photobucket









Quite a number of shop around the park. Those mostly are food and drinks
Photobucket









The wine stall with wine people
Photobucket









Some enjoying the music performance while having meals.
Photobucket









A lots of activities inside including this painter.
Photobucket









It's a sunny day
Photobucket









A view of the blue sky from the hut.
Photobucket









Temporary toilets and rubbish bin is a must when they need to keep their park clean!
Photobucket









Crowd and the sky
Photobucket









A lot of people resting and laying on the grass and enjoying their sunny day
Photobucket








The other shots when went to the Victoria Museum for data collection about Design Studio 5
Photobucket









the colourful contrast of the Victoria Museum entrance and the blue sky
Photobucket









Broad walkway and driveway towards the city
Photobucket









strong direct sunlight into the eye view from the tree
Photobucket









Hierachy entrance mix with the artificial and natural.
Photobucket










Then the snap shots while jogging to cataract gorge.
Photobucket








the shot when pass by King's bridge.
Photobucket









The cataract gorge again in the sunset... in summer
Photobucket








the lake reflects the beautiful scenery with suspension bridge.
Photobucket









A maximum 60pax weight of suspension bridge tie and screwed with the cable into the rock was a beauty of technology help to create more point of view for the gorge.
Photobucket








the higher viewpoint view the suspension bridge and gorge.
Photobucket

No comments: