Friday, May 9, 2008

USTC shot


back in d day.... just 1st time test on my new 56 flash with attempt in my alpha with kits n tele lens. i went to bukit jalil while havin a Ultimate Street Tuner Carnival. It was my 1st time nite shoot with external flash. Of coz, shooting those incredible car was my 1st mission of coz while dawn.
here r those 4X4 dat i interested.
















den of coz follow by sum lovely sports car n modified~~ car lor~
BMW M3 GTR










Skyline GTR R34 & Ford GT look alike Toyota MRS








GTR look alike Satria

at nite time~~ this is wad happen~ed#


my dream 4X4 rollin

modified car rollin as well....





and of coz i dun forget those hot, sexy show galz..!!!





dudes, prepare for tisu paper for ur nosebleed......kekeke....
























No comments: